I don't know about you, but I like to get to know people and learn who they are, what they love, and what they're interested in. After all, life is about relationships.
- I'm 6 feet tall without shoes. Fortunately, my husband is 6'5", so I'm still shorter than him in heels!
- Speaking of heels, the last time I wore my beloved stilettos to a wedding I swore I would never wear them again (but I will). I literally could not feel my feet by the end of the night. Sometimes fashion before comfort just wins, regardless.
- I have one younger sister, who means the world to me. She is one of the most amazing and inspirational people I know, and has a positive attitude despite being a dialysis patient due to kidney failure.
- I think the best ice cream in the world is Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter. I have always loved the combination of chocolate and peanut butter and used to put peanut butter on my ice cream as a topping when I was a kid. Wait....I still do.
- I love historical fiction. This is probably why I loved the American Girl Dolls so much growing up. I can't wait to pass down my dolls to my own daughters when they're old enough for them!
- Fall is my favorite season. My birthday is in October, I love wearing scarves, sweaters, and tall boots, and the golden autumn colors are just so beautiful.
- Fall reminds me of s'mores. Another junk food treat that I adore.
- Have I mentioned I have a sweet tooth?
- One of my most amazing and sobering life experiences is standing in one of many large holes created by a mortar in World War II while overlooking Omaha Beach in Normandy, France. It really gave me perspective in what the soldiers went through while fighting for their countries in that war.
- My favorite beach destination is the Florida Gulf area in Destin. The drive through the quaint little Alabama towns is just so peaceful and pretty!
What about you? What's the first random about you that pops into your head?
Lily Sophia Photography specializes in newborn, baby, maternity, and birth photography in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas.