Guidelines and Information
- I am not affiliated with an organization, hospital, or network. These sessions are a simply a gift from me in honor of Cammie Jane and her parents. I give up time with my own family and from my own studio to provide these free sessions to families and am honored to do so. I come to the hospital as a guest of the family.
- Cammie Jane's Gift NICU sessions are for families with babies born before 34 weeks in the NICU, or babies that have been or will be in the NICU for longer than 4 weeks. This is not a service for families whose babies are doing well and about to go home. This is for families who have babies in the NICU (not special care nurseries) and have a long road ahead of them.
- Sessions must be scheduled in advance. I reserve the right to reschedule the session if necessary (birth client, being exposed to illness, etc).
- I shoot sessions at the following hospitals: Atlanta Medical Center, Dekalb Medical Center, Egleston, Northside Hospital, Scottish Rite, Emory-Crawford Long (now known as Emory Midtown), and Piedmont Hospital. Please contact The Tiny Footprints Project if you are located at another hospital.
- I do not pose babies or touch them. Sessions are lifestyle sessions. I like to call this style "love in real life". I will not use flash in the NICU and will work with whatever available light I have.
- Session length will be 20-30 minutes. The best images will be edited and delivered via digital download, and watermarked files sized for social media sharing will also be sent to the parents.
- Both parents must sign a full release. Your session may be blogged to share the work I do for NICU families so that others can learn about it and also benefit. Last names and hospital locations are never shared, and the only details that are shared will be provided by the parents and approved beforehand.
I make every effort to meet requests for Cammie Jane's Gift sessions, but I cannot guarantee availability.
*Thank you to Jessica Strom & Morgan Lang for inspiration and insight on how to launch and manage this program, and to Kayla Smith of Pure Light Photography for generously donating her time and talent to design the logo.
Lily Sophia Photography specializes in newborn, baby, maternity, and birth photography in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas.